Intensive Outpatient Program for Teens
BASEPOINT IS HERE TO HELP
The teen years are an especially vulnerable time for young people. Teens with behavioral health or substance use issues may think, feel and act in ways that are confusing, frightening, and unmanageable for both their parents and themselves. A breakdown in family communication and functioning can lead to despair and hopelessness. BasePoint Academy is here to help. Our program provides treatment for teens who are experiencing difficulties that include abusing drugs or alcohol, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, and other mental health disorders.
The team at Basepoint Academy can help your teen in learning coping skills and navigating the challenges that teens face today. Call us to schedule a complimentary assessment.
BasePoint Academy INQUIRY
The days you are most uncomfortable are the days you learn most about yourself.
What is Offered in an Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program?
An intensive outpatient treatment program for mental health, behavioral health or substance abuse treatment will offer the following for your pre-teen or teenage child:
- Medication Management
- 3 hours of group therapy daily
- Experiential therapies
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
BasePoint Academy can help your teen with the following related to their mental health:
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Substance Use
- Other mental health problems
Is Intensive Outpatient Treatment Right for My Teen?
Determining whether or not intensive outpatient treatment is right for your teen depends on a variety of factors. These include many of the following, but are not limited to the below sign:.
- Your teen cannot concentrate at home or at school
- Your teen has shown suicidal tendencies or made suicidal comments
- Your teen is being bullied
- Your teen struggles in school and has seen a decline in their grades
- Your teen’s sleeping or eating habits have changed
- Your teen has lost interest in activities or sports they once loved
- Your teen has persistent moods or attitudes (anger, irritability, sadness, hopelessness, depression, or anxiety)
- Your teen is in outpatient therapy right now but needs something more intense then once a week therapy
- Your teen has recently been discharged from an Inpatient Hospital or Residential Treatment Center and needs continued care while transitioning back home.
Schedule Treatment for Your Teen Today
It can be painful as a parent to see your child struggle through this important transitional phase of development. Good kids struggle. Good families struggle. BasePoint Academy can help.
Our experienced team is here to help you through this challenging time. Give BasePoint Academy a call today for a complimentary assessment or tour.